War of the worlds movie

What I liked about the movie which I don't know if any of you caught this. But all of the electronic devices didn't work and someone was taking pictures of the aliens and another was video taping them.....

i thought war of the worlds was pretty rubbish, was some good scenes, but overall a poor movie.

not in same league as similar movies such as independence day

I went to see the movie today at a 11am, but there was an evacuation warning which delayed the start of the movie. This also affected my time table for the day. On informing the staff, they gave me my money back and 2 free passes to came back again. Thank you Showcase Cinema.

Another funny thing is, that, to fix the van they replaced the starter celanoid. What, did they ship in a new one from somewhere where the emp blasts didn't hit? The celanoid would be fried as well.

BigLu said:
Another funny thing is, that, to fix the van they replaced the starter celanoid. What, did they ship in a new one from somewhere where the emp blasts didn't hit? The celanoid would be fried as well.
I haven't seen the movie, but an emp blast shouldn't hurt a solenoid as all it is a ram activated by electric current. No chips or ciruitry needed.

>edit< also an emp blast as known will destroy computer chips and all with in a certain range of the blast. Plain circuitry would not be affected at all unless right next to the blast and in the on position...if turned off, no worries. So all newer vehicles from like 1968 when the first mod box was used would be rendered useless but any thing older than that would probably run ok as there was no chips or resisters or anything of the sort.

Lousy movie. Wish I would have seen "bewitched" that was playing at the same theater. At least it had that "OZZIE" Nicole Kidman. Stone 10 woman.
{Or is that Aussie??}

Now that you guys pointed out all those problems, it just made the movie sound even worse than it already is.

Has anyone seen Fantastic Four yet?

TRDCorolla said:
Now that you guys pointed out all those problems, it just made the movie sound even worse than it already is.

Has anyone seen Fantastic Four yet?

Just got back. My verdict. No. It wasn't very good at all. Best thing was Jessica Alba.

Back
Top Bottom