What are you getting paid?

well let me describe my new job first...

i get up at 6.30 in the mornin, travel out to the farm, stand in front of a conveyor belt for 9 hours. the conveyor has a mix of bulbs and stones coming along it, i pick up the stones and throw them into the boxes beyond the conveyor! i finish at 5

its a long day and surprisingly tough work (not as surprisingly its also very boring)

i get £5/hour though. min wage for a 16 y/o- im sure its only £3 something.

£42.50 a day! I've worked 4 days this week :D so a nice £170 coming my way tomorrow!

i work at an animal sanctuary... nothing (voluntary work)

5th september i start my apprentaship, just over £8,000 for the first year... im also gonna get a sat job at the animal sanctuary, 7 hours work, £25 per day, probably under the min wage, but im really not bothered, i dont go there for money.....

David, u havent wrote in this thread, do you make money from this forum? or do you have a seperate job? or what? im interested to know...

jay8990 said:
well let me describe my new job first...

i get up at 6.30 in the mornin, travel out to the farm, stand in front of a conveyor belt for 9 hours. the conveyor has a mix of bulbs and stones coming along it, i pick up the stones and throw them into the boxes beyond the conveyor! i finish at 5

its a long day and surprisingly tough work (not as surprisingly its also very boring)

Sounds like my day at the chicken farm scrubbing crap off eggs. ^_^

I work at target doin the cash registers and pretty much everything else. makin a big 7.50 an hour. . .which actualy does look pretty good from what u guys are makin.

Back
Top Bottom