Boom! Headshot!

No they don't make me. They want me too. Well my mom does. My dad understands me point. She can get odd at times. I'll break up with a girl. And 3 months after the fact she'll bring it up and i'll be like where'd that comef rom? And she'll go she was a nice a girl and i'd be like ok. Funny thing is she is normally completely off. Normally the girls that she thinks are all great and stuff are the druggies and the girls that she hates are normally the ones with a good hea don their shoulders.

I don't break stuff anymore too. That was like a couple years ago when I play a lot of games and get really excitied over everything. I'm not too much of a gamer now because I sort of lost interest with most games. AOE3 rules!!!

BOOM!!! HEADSHOT!!! (Unreal Tournament)

You people talk like he has issues. For all we know he could just be some dude who thought that this would be funny and he wanted to be on the internet.

Still hilarious though....

I watch this video every single day. I have it linked all the time from my computer. So funny. I know people do get pretty intense and get really drawn in to the game. He may have a similar mentality but for the film's sake, exaggerate a little more to be funny.

I'm going to watch it again right now...BOOM HEADSHOT!!!

you know why he is getting upset? all the time he is yelling BOOM HEADSHOT, The other members of the game zero in on him and shoot him in the head. and he is so stupid he hasn't figured it out yet ...that if he stayed quieter he may live longer. So he is all upset..."Why Me" "Why Me".... lol

Back
Top Bottom