What time do you go to bed at?

I'm normally in bed by 12. Asleep by 1 or 2. I like to get up semi earlier 8 AM or so. However on weekens I may stay up to 2 on the comp and be asleep by 3 or 3;30

I find 11 is the earliest, 12 getting on, 1 is about time to think about stopping, 2 get to bed, 3 arghhhhh
Normally, even on schooldays, I go to bed about 11-12 althoiugh 1am isnt unheard of and 2am does happen.
I shouldnt really because my body clock is now completely screwed up and I cant get to bed early. Also, I'm always tired in the morning. Tip for those that cant get up in the morning: Have a long shower, its great, hygenic and helps me to wake up properly :D

The funny thing is i'm a morning person,lol. the only reason i stay up till 4 is because all my friends that sleep over do. it doesn't make any sense though because(at least for me) when i go to bed at 11pm and get up at 7am i feel a lot better then going to bed at 4am and getting up at 12pm. it also makes your day seem more full.

I stay up to 2 or 3 am then sleep till 11. And then sleep some more during the day if i'm bored.
The longest I have ever slept in was till 2 30 pm. I thought it was like 9 am and i was still soo tired.

depends what im doing the next day, if its school or work, i go to bed about 11 - 12, but if im not doing anything, then i stay up untill whenever i get tired...

if im fishing its about 9pm that i go to bed, im normally up about 3am to go fishing... so i need some sleep before i go...

we-he-helll....i used to not sleep every other night and then the days i did sleep i would go to bed at 4 am or so and sleep till 1 pm or so...but i got a job now and i have to be up at 9 or when i have football 7:30...so i usually go to bed a 3 now :p

hmmm i usually go to sleep at around 11-12 cuz my parents but if im at other peoples houses i dont have to sleep unless i get bored.

mark thorpe said:
depends what im doing the next day, if its school or work, i go to bed about 11 - 12, but if im not doing anything, then i stay up untill whenever i get tired...

if im fishing its about 9pm that i go to bed, im normally up about 3am to go fishing... so i need some sleep before i go...

it's impossible to go to sleep that early for me. 11 is forcing it,lol

Back
Top Bottom