[HELP] Blurred/discolored video

_skrying

Beta member
Hello everyone. I've searched for the error I'm experiencing on the forums but found no results, so I resorted to ask. This just occured yesterday and I don't know what's wrong. When I play videos in either Winamp or Windows Media player, the video is choppy/blurry and discolored. I don't know what went wrong. I tried reinstalling the codecs, but that didn't help at all. I'm sorry for such a vague description but I don't know how to take a screenshot of video playing. If anyone has any information on what this is caused from, please let me know!

Thanks!

Is this the same video from the same site. What does it do in other sites and also at what time of day do you try to look at the video.

It occurs in videos that I have already downloaded, and worked a while ago. I *think* it might have started after I installed the most recent NVIDIA drivers. I'm not certain though.

Uninstall the new nividia drivers and reinstall the old ones. This is particularly true if you did the update from the MS update site. They are seldom correct.

Back
Top Bottom