David look, important.

MarxSoccer

BSOD
Alright, I'm really starting to dislike this forum, but don't take me wrong, let me finish. I go to another forum, has this same exact skin, buttons, everything. When I click User CP on that forum, it gives me a list of all of my subscribed threads, and I have it set to automatically subscribe to every thread I post in. I have that set here as well, but when I hit User CP, nothing. I don't know if it's just me, or everyone. But the only way I can go back and find stuff or just browse thead's in general is to hit the second arrow, the Find new post's button. Somehow if you could fix that, I would be here 24/7. Thank's.

Like I said how the skin is the same as another forum, and those buttons have been there forever. Don't be afraid they're leaving anytime soon :p

Edit: They only show up on that list, If I have it set to email me whenever anyone replies, in any thread ive posted in :(

I made a thread about this awhile ago. it's kinda annoying to have to delete all those messages, ecspecially when you post in like ten a day. I don't really care about the list in user CP, i just like the little stared envelopes beside the threads you have posted in.

What everybody is asking for is a list of threads you have posted in without having emails sent to you.

Back
Top Bottom