Ip

Nik00117

Fully Optimized
my stats in sig. Everyonce and a while I get there is a conflcit with a IP address on your network. Am I hacked?

a couple of things can cause this, but basically another pc on your network has the same IP address as you. Do you have static ip or DHCP? If static, then you or someone else has put the exact same IP address on their pc (or network printer). If DHCP, then either something is screwy with the unit that's issuing DHCP, or again someone is manually inputting your IP address on their pc (or network printer). This is all under the assumption you haven't changed your ipconfig recently. If so,then you're probably the one messing it up for everyone else. :)

if you have a wireless network, you could have people connecting to it to access the internet or stuff in your shared folder or w/e.

I had this problem in many houses I get called out to..

Best way to solve this is disable all network cards on every computer..

Reboot router.

One by one, enable the computers networks. Connecting them to the internet.. Make sure you do this one by one..

If you find one computer trying to grab a peticular IP then start over and enable that computer that is giving you the trouble 1st.

Back
Top Bottom