Gallery: Your Workstation SPLIT

Re: Gallery: Your workstation

Theres acutally room enogh in the back to fit a chair. I got a big chair in fact. I got about 2 feet of space behind me.

alienware is ok... doesn't beat self-built comps though

anyway nice setup you got. Oh, and I don't mean to insult your comp or anything... its great! and I have a dell lol ;)

i like the software that comes w/ alienware....yeah...they are overpriced...and yeah SOME self built comps can beat em...but they look good...(altho some self built ones do to) but it i had 7,000$ i would sure as hell buy me one :D nice ALX...ahhh...i can see it now...30 years from now :p

my workstation

thanks for the replies guys:). it was actually less than half that price ($7,000), and not an ALX. I do make some money but not that much. plus I've built my own PC's before and it's great, but the quality of the build plus parts and the wiring that Alienware does are superb. they installed acoustic dampening foam (can be purchased at your local PC shop) wich makes it very quiet.

Oh and Kalgatha good luck in those 30 years, by then I'm sure you will own what ever you want.

Cool...acoustic dampening foam is neat. Too bad I also acts as a insulator for the heat inside.

I'd buy a AMD ailen ware. if I had the money. But I don't so...........

Nik00117 said:
I'd buy a AMD ailen ware. if I had the money. But I don't so...........

so your stuck in the 30 year wait like me ehh? lol

Back
Top Bottom