Boom! Headshot!

I was like him today :) Iwa son dust2002 with a mp5 and deagle. 12 headshots in a roll. Hell I thought I was hacking there for a second. Then I broke my on a roll. I jumped and well the ground was hard. I also taugt 3 snipers how good a knife is.

Well I wasn't screaming BOOM HEADSHOT! BOOMHEADSHOT! I was just thinking OO>....<!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And my mom is trying to get me to date her friends daughter. Thing is my mom don't know that me and her know each othe r(not by name) and we hate each other. I've had a couple bad reletionships this year so i enjoy being single.

Watch your language in the forums,

Hahahaha, ROFL....I love it when he compares the army to FPS. "The Army is like FPS, but with much better graphics and if there's any lag, BOOOOM I'm dead". This guy is my kind of guy. And then the funnier part is when the lag in the game caused him to lose and he threw a fit like a 10 year old. Oh freaking god this is like the funniest clip of all. I'm still laughing hard.

Ohhh and get this. They were going to go out for a jog. This guy carries a knife like it was second nature. The camera guy is like, "dude, what are you doing with a knife in your hand?" Headshot guys goes, "what?! you run faster with a knife". It does so in the game. Oh man, that's funny.

It gets pretty intense and I can understand the guy for throwing a fit. I did something similar while playing Unreal Tournament and Need For SPeed Underground. I end up breaking my mouse.

Meh, I stopped getting pissed off at games a long time ago, I used to go crazy, but now if I get mad, which hardly happens, I just sorta sigh and stop playing.

Back
Top Bottom