spyware problem

ASSEMBLER

In Runtime
im having real trouble trying to get rid of some spyware im running microsoft anti spyware it picks them out and says its deleted them but they always come back if i run it again,also my antivirus picks them up too.is there anything on the net that can blast these thing off my system as one of them keeps trying to access the internet.its doing my head in.Thanks in advance

most spyware trys to protect itself by hiding within system restore. Turn off system restore then run your programs again with it turned off. when you get through then turn it back on.
start> right click my computer>properties>system restore > check the " turn off system restore box then apply/Ok out.

And...

Do as lurkswithin says but run your ad/spy/malware tools from safe mode. Nails the nasties before they get loaded up and running.

For hard to remove. Do as said above. but then Boot to safe mode....

Also Make sure you dont have any browser highjacks.. They will plant more spyware.

It's better to run more than one spyware program as none of them will catch every instance of spyware on your PC. I run Ad-Aware, Spybot Search & Destroy, and MS Anti-spyware. I've never had any problems.

Back
Top Bottom