The impression I get...

scruffy longish hair about 17, has a big(ish) house, intelligent, interested in computers, generally interested in everything, has loads of friends and gets out more than me (everyone does though)

im not sucking up to the mods.....honest...... (somebody coughs nearby)

BTW: I am a 12 year old who is white, always gets top marks at school, is in year 7 and loves computers,

Bahawolf said:
I do like mainstream music.. ;)

Necromancer, a young kid who just got serious about computers. Your considering a career in computers but you know you have more to learn. You like to be on the internet because it escapes reality, and its like another world that has no limitations. Your choice of career would be a video game designer / programmer.

lol close, I am 15 so kind of young, i just got serious about computers, and i have alot to learn in the trobleshooting acpect of them, and yes i would like to be a video game designer/ programer (into Physics), but i am thinking about Political science. and no i dont use the internet to escape reality! I have elicit drugs for that.

I understand your compulsions, but please do not promote illicit drug use in here.

(after the pot poll you can count this as your second warning on the subject).

Bahawolf said:
Young teenager.. probally likes computer games like Half Life and Battlefield 2. Short and shy.. but fun to be around.

Your right about the games and I am sort of shy, but short?!?! I am 14 (just turned) and 5'9!

Bahawolf said:
I'm 16 and have no girlfriend right now.. but who knows. I consider myself smart in computers and I'm considering a career in it.

So, I'll give it a go again..
Geekgal, a girl who has something different about you.. I wonder what it is. You probally think your not too pretty because of what you said about the guy looking for a hot girl.. hmm. I'm guessing you suprize alot of people by being into games and all.. and your not the prissy cheerleader type. In fact, you probally hate cheerleaders and shopping.. and you'd much rather be home doing something or anything else really.

Btw Bahawolf i thought you were way older than 16 and thought you would of had a girlfriend...really thought i was right...dam it :(

Geek_gal~
Your right! Really close! And i dont surprise many people about the gaming really..didnt think i did newho :confused: .. Prissy girls....shit me...yes... :mad: ..
But i like shopping :D and i dont hate, hate cheerleaders ;) ha ha!
You did well, well done...lol

Well, you guys were kinda close about me... LMAO!! NECRO!! LMAO!!

ME=

18 years old, 6', 185lbs, brown hair, baby faced, slightly muscular build (mainly my legs from Judo), green/hazel eyes

I wear Armani, American Eagle, Aeropostle, and GAP clothing for the most part. Drive a BMW, enjoy odd foods such as calamari etc. Like shopping quite a bit, live in a decent sized house.

FAMILY= (1) 16yr old sister, (1) 14 year old brother, my mutti, my vatti, my two dog (Pharoah Hounds) Csypher and Anubis (i call them Anui and Csyf), our cat vinnie, our bird, and our turtle.

FRIENDS= MANY MANY MANY MANY! Too many to list!

School- Graduated High school, going to Purdue University pursueing a degree in Computer Technology and Chip Fabrication, then going for a masters in that, then a PhD, then specializing with an additional 2 year in Silicon Fabrication Process.

HOBBIES- I LOVE BUILDING COMPUTERS AND PUSHING THEM TO THEIR MAX. I love working on computers, but I get easily frustrated when I can't fix something. I enjoy gaming more then you guys think I do. I play BF2 constantly (CORPORAL RANKED ALREADY!!!), CSS, HL2, and going to be playing FEAR when it comes out with that kick ass physics engine. I LOVE Photoshop CS2! I am currently honing my Flash and Dreamweaver MX 2004 skills to build the coolest PC building company website ever seen.

MUSIC- Necro is right, I love Rammstein, but I have other interests as well. I love Dave Matthews Band, KMFDM, John Mayer, Jack Johnson, Coldplay, 3 Doors Down, Hoobastank, some Slipknot, some Black Eyed Peas, and assorted RAVE and heavy bass set TECHNO (aka Basement Jaxx and DJ Teisto) This diversity comes from me being German and living in America most of the year! :D

As to what I enjoy using my computer for:

Photoshop CS2, MX STUDIO 2004, typing, internet, gaming (BF2, HL2, CSS, Farcry, Call of Duty, BF Vietnam, BF1942, Silent Hill 3/4, Halo1, Battlefront, C&C Generals, ACT of WAR, Warcraft3, Starcraft, etc, etc), RSERIES Purdue Silicon Designer, 3DMAX! Professional, Firestorm developers console, testing the PCs limits (Prime95, Memtest86, 3DMark03/05, AquaMark3, ScienceLog5, HOTCPUTester4 Pro, etc), and starting on the ComputerForums distributed computing folding (currently working on the GROMACS core (4000/5000) completed).

As to the SMARTASS part... yeah, I can be sometimes. I am pretty smart at PCs and HARDWARE, and certain software, so I can come off that way sometimes. Sorry bout that! :D But I am fun to be around. And by fun, I mean FUN. Everyone who is my friend loves being my friend. Several months ago, I took 17 of my best friends up to Toronto, and we spent a lot of time there. We went to a Raptors game, and stayed in a 5 star hotel in the city. TOTAL SPENT in 8 days= $45x,xxx

Back
Top Bottom