Burning!!

Chuck1

Baseband Member
Could anyone please tell me the main things i would need if i wanted to copy DVD's to my hardrive and from there burn it to a blank DVD RW and what is the best software/hardware to do this. (in simple terms please)

Thanks!

DVD Shrink is the best to copy the dvd's onto your hardrive.
I don't know about byrning since I dont have a DVD Burner yet. Probably the best would be Nero.

Nero 6 is excellent, it even lets you burn dual layer discs!

All you need is a program called InCD for DVD RW discs
DVD RW discs are just like floppys, so you may not even need that program. Just use DVD Shrink or any other program to burn an image of the DVD onto your harddrive. Then insert the DVD RW, and copy all the files and paste them all onto your DVD RW.

Nero 6 is good. i also use dvd shrink to burn DVD's. if it'sa dvd-RW then use DVD shrink to make the movie into a folder then just copy and paste it on it like you would a floppy.

DVD Shink 3.2 works in tandem with Nero as an "all-in-one" ripping and dvd burning program. If you only have DVD Shrink and attempt to burn, it will request that you install Nero. I've been using it for a long time now, and still have yet to find a dvd I haven't been able to rip or burn. DVD Decryptor works well for ripping to hard drive, too.

Back
Top Bottom