The Delaware Supreme Court NAILS Intel!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I prefer amd but use what ever gets the job done.
I truely just don't get all this. It is illegal to monopolize as intel is surely trying to do. But there is more than enough computers being built to go around for not only the 2 of them but for a lot more chip makers also. The waste of all the time and money spent on this is utterly rediculous.
Watchout for VIA, as they are expanding their market here too.

i agree w/ lurkswithin ...there is alot of computers being made and alot of money wasted on this...but to add to all the other comments about what is used ... i use AMD ... just because they seem faster and allot of other ppl seem to like them, and not like intel...so i just go w/ the crowd i guess...lol

i sure as hell hope not...i'm gonna be mad as a hornet if intel gets away with all this and AMD is stuck w/ nothing

Waa...

AMD is going to find some of the companies that it thinks Intel bullied are happy with their agreement with Intel. AMD better be careful about trying to drag some of these folks in to this mess. It may just blow up in their face...
Something to think about in that same line. Some of these so called bullied companies may resort to dropping AMD altogether for costing them money to retain lawyers to represent them in this matter. It may appear that AMD is the bully after all. They can't get a desent market share by having a good product. So they resort to bullying around Intel users. I would venture that this one company will be the first of many that openly resent AMD dragging them in to this affair. Good...

the thing you have to realise about Dixons, is that computer Savy users, (like the ones we get around here) do not shop in Dixons, they are over priced and under powered...

Dixons sell intel (probably) for the kick backs...

they say they sell what the customer wants, but I've never seen an AMD based product on the shelves, so how would they know? (they have no market data?)

the people who shop in Dixons, want value for money, not an intel badge.

honestly i dont want intel to go away. The competition keeps prices down. If intel is able to stick around and can make a decent 64 bit chip prices on both ends will go down down down. Sure AMD is better but keep the competition

I know this is old, but I saw a guest looking at it, and then I began to read and it was pretty interesting, yeah...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom