Midnight Club 2

Oh man, thats looks like a really good game...

Edit: What i mean that you can get it with PC and do you know if you can get it with PS2? etc?

You can get it for PC, PS2, AND XBOX!!!!

I am developing a site for it also! A new one!!! If anyone wants to help please get in touch!!!!

I own it for PS2 and got stuck in the first city,lol. isn't midnight club 3 out now?

Yeah for XBOX, don't know about PS2. I do know It's not out for PC :(.

Thanks for the move womat...I was wondering why it was in web design...Why I put it here???

I think its cuz in the past 60 hours I've had 10 hours of sleep...

Computergen said:
You can get it for PC, PS2, AND XBOX!!!!

I am developing a site for it also! A new one!!! If anyone wants to help please get in touch!!!!

Don't let this become a spam for your site. !

This should be in Social Lounge, but it looks pretty good, but not enough customisation compared with NFSU II

Let this be a spam?! I am asking for help with a site....If I only used this site to advertise I'd be banned. I only advertise every once in a while.

Asking for help, funny....thought this was what the forum was for...

Computergen said:
Let this be a spam?! I am asking for help with a site....If I only used this site to advertise I'd be banned. I only advertise every once in a while.

Asking for help, funny....thought this was what the forum was for...

Computergen, This forum is here to help, and the mods are here to make sure that things are as they should be and posters follow the rules. I read the thread and you started it as a thread about the game and a link to your site for some pictures. Then in the 3rd posting you mention that you are building a site and mention that it is ok if anyone wishes to help out on it.
I am developing a site for it also! A new one!!! If anyone wants to help please get in touch!!!! quote

That is not asking for help! It is a statement saying it is ok to help if you want to. Totally different.
Your thread was not only confusing to me, but to the other mods that moved the thread the two or three times it was relocated. And also to another poster. This is what happens when a thread is not kept on track or because someone intentionally tries to circumvent the rules to acheive a different agenda.

Back
Top Bottom