The impression I get...

Name: Dark Blade
BirthPlace: Russian run Gulag in East German Block.
Likes: Speaking in german, listening to Propaganda like rammstein (they Kick /-\**), making love to three women, particularly, a black woman,a brunnette w/ glasses, and a woman with long brown hair that likes to wear tight black pants! (DB do you know who i am talking about!), and finnally Destroying the Univers with his damned opteron Cannnon
Dislike: Losing to Me in epic battles, My rebuilding the Universe, My good looks, me mad skillz, my 1337 /\/\4|) |-|4<|{' 5
Hobbies: unknown

I do like mainstream music.. ;)

Necromancer, a young kid who just got serious about computers. Your considering a career in computers but you know you have more to learn. You like to be on the internet because it escapes reality, and its like another world that has no limitations. Your choice of career would be a video game designer / programmer.

Bahawolf said:
Geekgal, your a 14-17 year old girl, caucasion, who hates stereotypes. Since you hate stereotypes, you might have something different about you which is often stereotyped. You enjoy computers alot and probally have alot of boy-friends because ussually girls aren't as interested as males.

Geek_gal = 16 ...
and im not a big fan of sterotypes...you got that pretty much right..
And i do have something diffrent bout me......dunno bout
'you might have something different about you which is often stereotyped.' bit tho?? :confused: ..
I enjoy computers.Internet/Games a whole lot...hence the name *Geek*
And no, no boyfriends... :rolleyes:..no wait a guys at the door....
Oh sorry my bad he got the wrong house, hes looking for a hot girl into computers :D

DarkBlade.. did i get you right when i guessed??

Now your turn Bahawolf ...

Bahawolf ....
hmmm this ones tricky...
Im guessing around 18 or to 22?
Thats all your hard to guess..
Really smart on computers and got a lovely girlfriend or wife??
I dunno, help me out here?

I'm 16 and have no girlfriend right now.. but who knows. I consider myself smart in computers and I'm considering a career in it.

So, I'll give it a go again..
Geekgal, a girl who has something different about you.. I wonder what it is. You probally think your not too pretty because of what you said about the guy looking for a hot girl.. hmm. I'm guessing you suprize alot of people by being into games and all.. and your not the prissy cheerleader type. In fact, you probally hate cheerleaders and shopping.. and you'd much rather be home doing something or anything else really.

I think that Bahawolf is 16 and has no girlfriend right now.. but who knows? He is smart in computers and might possibly be considering a career in it.

WOAH... HOW'D YOU GET THAT? Dead on man.. dead on!!

Starr, I think your a young student who just got interested in computers. Perhaps you haven't built a computer yet, or this is your first build.. You like gaming and you like to be funny and make people laugh.

Kind of close Baha. I know I'm dead on I'm a freakin genious.

I am 15 going to be a Sophmore.
I have been interested in computers all my life.
I have built several computers before so, no this is not my first build :).
I do like gaming.
And I enjoy making people laugh.

I knew it wouldn't be your first build...

nobody still on their first built would be listing the core specs of their CPUs.

is this the same game as Say something about the person above you ? Looks like it to me..

Let's see Root:
A dude who know's his stuff bout hacking/ finally made Mod/ good all around member.

There that was easy enough. Ok maybe not, not to keen on guessing the age of someone else.

Mixx, americain, about 40ish, successful buisnessman, probably runs his own buisness, did well at school

Back
Top Bottom