Um.. yeah! 3000 Posts for ME!

DarkBlade1

BSOD
Its been a long road.. and I wasn't here for a longtime, but I am PAST 3000 posts now. I think that it is quite an accomplishment.

I would first and formost like to thank 5 major people:

David Lindon for allowing me back on CF and being a good friend.

The MODs (I may disagree with them sometimes, but they do their job well! :D)

ComputerGen: You are just a great guy and an even better friend!

AllanPotter: My compition on this forum, and my new rival, despite his low post count, he inspires me to push even harder to build the best CF PC around.

Lord Kalthorn: He isn't around right now, but he is one of my best MSN friends in the world, and he has helped me with so much and gone through good and bad times with me. He is a dear friend.

There are many many of you that seek my help and are nice to me on CF. If I didn't mention you specifically, dont be mad or sad! I still love you! Thank you everyone that has been nice and helpful or accepted my help with open arms. I hope to continue to help those people in need as I further my career in Computer Chip Engineering and Fabrication.

CHEERS TO ALL OF YOU AND CF!

TRDCorolla said:
How did you manage to forget you had 3,000 posts until now? Just kidding, congratualtions on such a feat.

Thx Corolla! I appreciate you being nice around here to me! You are also helpful in the hardware/software area. Keep up your good work as well. My next BIG goal is 5K! :D

Well I have to tell you back in the days when I first started here, you, Gian, and Lord K had some pretty wild debates on hardware reasoning and specs. Gian, more of a political person really but can get very stubborn at times (you all know what I mean). Then you dissapeared for quite awhile so I had to dig up specs on my own. During the process, I learn and gain more insight in computer technology. So in a way, you're like the zen master of hardware. (Speaking of Zen, Phil Jackson better work his magic to bring the Lakers back to life this upcoming season). Pretty mushy stuff huh, except for the Phil Jackson part. You should see me write a eulogy.

Heh i'd take every single post as a chance to party. Cause heh parties are fun. And things happen at parties :). So wheres my invite?

Congrats dude, you're definitely one of the few who deserves it, you have helped a lot around the board so don't leave again. lol

Back
Top Bottom