Graphics Card Which One?

Fine, crybaby. Compliments to Necromancer on his wonderful post of benchmarks. Good job.

It was a myriad of benchmarks, from Anandtech to toms to anamous, but for anandtech i could not save the pic, b/c i would have just posted a pic of the benchies, so i had to type all of anandtech so i just kept doing it for Toms. Btw, Radeon was good I.E 9800 and before) but something happened (6600 and 6800) , they stink royally in the PCI-Express market sup $300 (there X800XL and up are great!), and thats the biggest market, Are they not in the bussiness to make money, and even if you were just in the bussiness to help ppl, there crappy, X700 and X300 aren't doing the trick.

Note: I control the Undead! Not just ATI

First off, can we have your system specs please? If your CPU and motherboard aren't up to the job then adding a faster card won't be of as much benefit.

Of the cards you mention, the 6600gt is definetly the faster card. However, bear in mind that with the release of the Nvidia 7 series, prices in the 6 series should drop. You'll be able to pick up a 6800NU (or even gt if you shop around), for easily less then £200. These will offer better performance in newer games and also offer better overclocking.

Back
Top Bottom