Post your 3DMark01SE, 3DMark03, and 3DMark05 Scores.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is an amazing job!!! Who do you work for?!
By the way, what does 'modified' Enermax 600w PSU mean?

I don't work for anyone but all my findings I report back to British and Eurpoean Science Commitees, as well as the Universities that commissioned me. I get paid by whoever I do the testing for. I am sort of 'owned' by the University Governing Body, but they don't tell me what to do, just monitor my techniques.

'Modified', means I have developed my PSU to produce between 100 and 200 extra Watts- you can never have too much power!

allanpotter said:
OK, Potter is back. Sorry about this DarkBlade, but the cause is useless!

I test science simulators for universities and private companies such as the European Space Commission. Some of these programs are very graphics intensive so the companies donate money/sponserships to allow me to build the best computer available.

My current computer is just being built. When I've finished installing my new cooling systems (not is spec), my computer will be SERIOUSLY fast!!!

LMAO, i will survive Potter. My dad is the owner of 2 resorts, a third in progress in Canada. We have plenty of money to go about this endeavor. Bring it on Potter, my new system isn't really new, but it is ready to go head to head with yours. CMON! :D My cause is just, and I will take down anything you can build because I tweak the BIOS with my Bloddy Edge technique baby! :D

from 3DMark05 i got 2896.

My specs are: AMD Athlon 64 3200+ (Winchester)
GeForce 6600 GT (128mb)
MSI K8N Neo2 Platinun
512mb (PC3200 DDR SDRAM)

I am new to this so whats my score like?

Thanx

PS I have no overclocking

99nasha, 2800 in 3d mark o5 equates to about 8000 in 3d mark 03, which is a decent score for a 6600gt.

Try overclocking the graphics card using Coolbits- yo should be able to get easily over 3000.

but is there any point in overclocking i mean my graphics card can basically handle any game etc out there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom