oh Crap

The_Necromancer1

Daemon Poster
Well so i stayed up last night playing BF 2 Demo, and Yes i know thast noobis but ohh well. Anyway ~4:00 I get up to get some food, i come back and rest my hand on the Case and its Hot. I exit out and open up Asus's little window thingy and find out that its like 70 degrees in there. Come to find ouut, my huge Cpu fan stoped working as well and a fan removing the hot air in the front. I had know idea what to do (also i dont have A/C), so ~30 min later i decide to take a vacum to It, and when i'm dont all fans are working. So let this be a lesson to you kids. When in Doubt go Biddenden and that mother!

just a quick FYI most CPUs now have a thermal runaway limiting device that will restart your PC rather than burning the chip out...

certainly when my fan stopped it took me a little while to realise why my computer was restating, (turned out my PSU was actually touching the CPU fan!!) -only solution, rest the PSU on top of the case, then buy a bigger case.

My, that was pretty hot i would reccomed getting a water cooled system they should keep the temperature cooler, well im glad you mended it.

NOOOO NECRO!!! YOU DID A VERY BAD THING!!!
Vacuums generate static electricity!!! And putting that inside of a computer can generate bad long term effects!!

Back
Top Bottom