How many girls/females are at cf?

RewtGuy said:
Why do all the guys compete for all girl's attetion? Girls outnumber guys 53:47. It should be vice versa... Plus they're probably not super models behind them monitors... ( no offence )
I supose you think we all are? (super models)...

Maurice said:
You're doing it again, figgin = frigging = the "F" word, plus a possible racist remark, misquoting a religious figurehead.
I'm not stupid, you're baiting me, I employed a very large workforce once, & some tried that with me, they didn't try it twice, catch my drift?

I am not baiting or trolling or flaming, i was making a joke. There is a thing called a sense of humor something you obviously don't have, now if i was to flame you you would undoubtedly lose b/c the total tonnage of things i know that you don't could stun a team of Oxen in there tracks, i will try to watch my mouth next time mother, but i have an large nose that seems to be blocking my view.

Please,
And i am asking politly... and it's only out of a general concern.

do not push him...

at the end of the day...

he has a button marked ban that you don't...

anyway, that (slight) request over with, can we continue this thread in a nice manner?

root said:
I supose you think we all are? (super models)...

:DThats what i was thinking, reverse it, i dont all you guys are all that great yourselfs...well apart from... a couple ;) i no of..

Plus no, i no im far far far very far from a super model, i dont care, im me, so take it or leave it :p or...get stuffed :D

RewtGuy -
'Why do all the guys compete for all girl's attetion? Girls outnumber guys 53:47. It should be vice versa... Plus they're probably not super models behind them monitors... ( no offence )'

I doubt guys compete, why would they need to? and it should'nt be vice versa guys rule the world anof as it is, us females are catching up...slowly..

By the way Rewt guy its guys like you that gives guys a bad name...
Im just saying by the way...

I am a god of AMD. :D Neither male nor female, PURE DARK ENERGY that assimilates itself as a being of enormous power.. LMAO! Ah fantasy worlds... Necro! DIE!!!! :D

If you wish to speak to me, I will be playing frisbie on the Elysian fields! :D

The_Necromancer said:
I am not baiting or trolling or flaming, i was making a joke. There is a thing called a sense of humor something you obviously don't have, now if i was to flame you you would undoubtedly lose b/c the total tonnage of things i know that you don't could stun a team of Oxen in there tracks, i will try to watch my mouth next time mother, but i have an large nose that seems to be blocking my view.
Believe meI do have a sense of humour, the difference is, mine isn't warped, also I'm not conceited enough to think that my knowledge is superior, just the opposite, in my life I've made many mistakes, but I have learnt from them, you've got a lot of living to do, unlike me, & I sincerely hope that your obnoxious attitude fades as you grow up.

DarkBlade said:
I am a god of AMD. :D Neither male nor female, PURE DARK ENERGY that assimilates itself as a being of enormous power.. LMAO! Ah fantasy worlds... Necro! DIE!!!! :D

If you wish to speak to me, I will be playing frisbie on the Elysian fields! :D
If you're Dark Energy you much be bad :D

And there's nothing wrong with a good healthy Fantasy World now and then :p

Back
Top Bottom