Laptop Parts

Louis Stabile

Solid State Member
Why is it that laptop parts re so hard to find and/or so expensive? I am looking for a motherboard for my Sony Vaio and I cannot find one. It is no longer under warrentee.

Well for one it will be hard to take apart the laptop and replace it yourself and parts for laptops arent cheap, i would reccomend that you pay for it to get fixed cus then the mobo will probably be under warranty then, anyway

welcome to computer forums.

Seriously unless you really know what your doing I'd get a pro to fix your laptop. They are small and $$$. My dad felt the need to replace the HD on our laptop. He ended up going to buy a new laptop. And parts are so $$$ cause it costs a lot of money to make a part that small.

Yeah its pretty hard to open a laptop you would have to get a company to do it as i said before, dependong on the cost i might be tempted to get a new laptop, i like the dell latitude D600 There god value for money..lol

Nah well I can disassemble and assemble is fine. im good with that but i just cant find the part for cheap and now that you guys said that they are all expensive, i might as well get a new laptop

Back
Top Bottom