The impression I get...

root

Site Team
Staff member
this is promopted by the post by Nasha in this thread.
http://www.computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=17952&page=2&pp=15

So here goes, I'm going to do what everbody hates and start a game thread!!! (mwa ha ha)...

except this one is a little different...

The idea I get is nobody really knows anyone on the internet, I mean we can all post a short bio, but some of us choose not to, we could list vital stats in out sigs, but instead prefere to list our PCs...

There are so many members on here and I guess I know so little about them but assume so much.

anyway... the game...
The next person to post in this thread will have to make a post making some kind of assumption they have about me, it can be amything.

do you think I'm wise, dumb, black white (or anyother for that matter), am I male or female, what age do you think I am, (no cheating) where do you assume I live, what do you think I do with my days, do you think I'm still in school / college / uni or do you think I have a job, what do you think my job is, or what do you think I want as a job... do you think I have a girlfriend / boyfriend, and from what you know, or what you think you know about me, what do you think they would be like, (if indeed you think they even exist!)... do you see me as a geek, do you think I have any special tallent, am I musical or am I tone deaf... if I drive, what sort of a car do I drive, and what sort of a car would I drive... If I could have any Avatar what would it be, (don't point out the obvious that I can have any avatar)

All that above was just some ideas to get you started, you don't have to post replies to each...

So the next person make an assumption about me, and the person after that make an assumption about them...

some rules:
1, Absolutly under no circumstances will any flaming, arguing or insulting be tollerated in this thread. none. (full stop).

2, everypost has to make an assumption about the person above, even if you are replying to confirm or deny another persons assumption/s.

This, (I think) is quite a nice way for us to get to know each other a little more...

so, thats the introduction over with... lets get playing...

Since there is nobody above me, in this thread, I'll make an assumption about somebody above me here...

----------------------------------------------------
David Lindon:
I assume david is a reasonably young guy, (early to mid 20s), and whilst he has a job, I think his real desire in life is to be a dot com euntrepenur, (spelling?) -hence all the forums!

Tall, wide set, scruffy (sorry if offends :D )

And remember, the next person to post, that im male....

ahahahahahha!

I'm 15, and i'm asian, with a tan.... and I'm in 10th grade, and academically I'm not considerd smart!

HA!

nasha: depressed CEO who sold his company, 42ish drives a taxi as a hobby.

RewtGuy said:
nasha: depressed CEO who sold his company, 42ish drives a taxi as a hobby.

What the? :eek:

Ill reveal all later...

Steven 12, A young lad who enjoys computers and annoying his parents. A late bloomer in school and doesnt like maths

HEHE know that you dont drive round in a taxi, your a computer forums mod, you wouldnt do something like that though would you.

Steven12: 17 y/o Going to be a senior this year, Happy school is over so you can spend time playin' computer games and messin' around with your computer. White, Medium build.

Back
Top Bottom