NEED Revisions for computer! BUYING PARTS TOMORROw!

Umm, you can buy XP pro upgrade, just be sure that you have a Windows 200/ME/98/95 CD around somewere

The upgrade is way cheaper

So when I have to reformat I can't because I can't uograde from XP Pro to XP Pro?

Thanks duzz, FYI I have had so many different choices for parts, ots confusing one person telling you to get this and another the complete opposite e:-/.

haha hbought parts well wen you can reply to this forum on your new computer tell us how it went and all the challenges. im plannign on building a gamers system in a motnhe or so

*cough* Gigabyte board?? *cough* Other then the strange switch over.. pretty good Gen. I am still confused though, why did you not go for the 393 nForce4 EPOX or ABIT boards? They are PCI Express, and I showed u that Gigabyte 5750FX PCIe card for like 69$... oh well.. i tired. GL with your build Gen, tell me if u need any help, although you shouldnt.

Jimbo I definitely will update on how the build goes and how the computer runs.

Zen, well my budget was low and I wanted the ABIT AV8 3RD EYE but it was out of stock, I was told by some people that EPoX was a good choice and by others that it was a horrible one. I have gone with GIGABYTE as they seem to be a well appreciated manufacturer as well as ABIT but this board was on a special and had great reviews along with great reviews from newegg. Definitely will get in contact with you zen, I did rush processing so It will ship tonight. Should have parts on wednesday and have it built and hopefully running on thursday.

Thanks again for the help!

Back
Top Bottom