Can playing computer games too long kill you ? Yes

Well that's kinda obvious, why wouldn't a PC have better graphics than a PS2, I was talking about gameplay, and just how it is overall since he said it's better on PC. But if graphics are all that's better then I guess there's my answer.

I just played CS:CZ today for about 3 hours staright we did several clan matches. And some games in the pub. Prob going do 3 or 4 more hours to night cause I'm bored. But even after 3 hours I had to get up and strecth a bit and get some time off of the game. And I remember the first time I discored the map aim_pistols. I played that map for 13 hours. And now i'm goood at pistols. But really 12 hours every day. Poor kid.

Reminds me of a place I used to go on every saturday morning the X-Zone. Get up at like 8 or 9am head up to the mall go and pay 25$ for games ALL day and night we'd leave the mall the next morning like 5 or 6am on Sunday. we used to have huge CS games like 20 to 30 people in the store. Also, we'd all chip in buy pizzas, the 2 main workers knew us so free drinks, bathroom right in the store it was fun

The longest I ever played any CS game was about 7 or 8 hours while at a friends house. I can't really imagine playing longer than that. I mean your ass would start to hurt and your eyes would prolly start strain and just all kinds of things, I mean at least take a 15 minute break or something.

O no I didn't do a 15 hour sitting staright though. OMG MY ASS WOULD BE SORE.I did do the bathroom break, and drink and so on. Prob about once a hour or every two hours.

plus, evry video game has "warning Eplileptic PPL" Video games are safe if you use them in moderation and see your doctor if you have seizures.

Back
Top Bottom