Can playing computer games too long kill you ? Yes

Yeah Everquest IS evil. There was another thing about it in the news where a man that played Everquest a lot got hacked and killed himself.

........AoE 3........ long time...... must find.... entertainment!

People have been dying while playing video games for decades. Back in the 1980s there was a huge "scandal" (quotes are very necessary here) when a teenager suddenly died playing in an arcade. I think he was playing "Tempest" (an old cool vector graphics game). He just went PooF! The headlines ran "TEEN KILLED BY VIDEO GAME!" and a whole slew of concerned parents formed support groups and went nuts about the relatively new "deadly" technology. After a month or so of this, it was revealed that the poor guy had had a heart condition, and it just happened to trigger while he was playing. It was a sad story on many levels. :(

But repeatedly playing for 10-12 hours straight can't be good for a person. I can't imagine it. No game is THAT great. But it's hard to believe that gaming alone could actually kill a person.

BanChan said:
Yeah Everquest IS evil. There was another thing about it in the news where a man that played Everquest a lot got hacked and killed himself.

........AoE 3........ long time...... must find.... entertainment!
KotOR I and II
Splinter Cell: Chaos Theroy
Chronicles of Riddick
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas
World of Warcraft

Yeah, I think I'm going to try KOTOR I. WoW has a monthly fee and the ability to such my life away, so I'm going to stay away from that. Thanks for the reccommendations.

Dude you have a PS2, BUY SAN ANDREAS! You haven't lived until you have owned a GTA game, let alone SA which literally owned me numerous times before I got tired of it. I'll sell it to you myself if I have to.

no on the PC its so much better dude, the PS2 is the worst platform to play it on,in anycase BanChan be a Scout then a Counsler for dark side or Scout the gardian for light side

Back
Top Bottom