trying to find out what to buy

good stuff

some nice stuff, thnx ill keep my list updated if any of that stuff gets new versions

Yeah, that's pretty much top of the line stuff already. You can get a faster CPU though if you're willing to spend over a grand for it. That video card is the absolute killer. I would love to get my hands on that. If you want to get a sound card, any SoundBlaster Audigy 2 card will do nicely. I guess that pretty much wraps it up. You'll also need fans, DVD-RW, floppy drive (just in case), power supply, case, and whatever little accessories you may need.

ya good thinkin

ya thanx, i never even thought of sound, that is a big part of it too, cuz i play the guitar in an instrumental band and i need that, haha, thnx

i would suggest the z-5300e's i have them and i love them. and price is right too. the z-5500's would be good if you got the money

Yeah, the 5300e's are good. I'm gonna get them soon. Who really needs 1000 watts peak? sheesh... nice remote though.... but still. I love the 5300e's.

the 5300e's have 560w peak and thats way more than enough, and the remote may not be as nice but at least u wont be making sure nobody scratches or drops it or anything because it feels very solidly made

Ya i have the 5300e's too and i love them also,lol. I had to return them twice in the begging because the subs kept on being broken but i'm gussing the store a bought them at just got a bad bunch in. i wouldn't worry about it though.

ok, well dont worry to much about this thread for now. im not going to have all the money for a while... i just thought id see if anyone would really help me. and it looks like u guys will. (i am going to keep checking on the newest products and i will be back on here all the time), so if ppl just want to keep posting products, you are welcome

Back
Top Bottom