Source of quotes

Brookfield

Golden Master
Thought I'd make it known where I get my quotes, that I use as my signature, it's Quoteland.com, I get a list, print it off, then pick one every so often, to change my sig, the ones I'm using at present, are from their "random quotations", there are many different types, some very "zany",...might suit some of our younger members, as you see, I like classic quotes, from famous people.

ok ok, i like this quote

"From each according their ablitiy to each according to their need"- Karl Marx

"Facts an' facts, an' t'ings an t'ings: dem's all a lotta fockin' bullshit. Hear me! Dere is no truth but de one truth, an' that is the truth of Jah Rastafari." -- Bob Marley, 1978

The_Necromancer said:
ok ok, i like this quote

"From each according their ablitiy to each according to their need"- Karl Marx

"Facts an' facts, an' t'ings an t'ings: dem's all a lotta fockin' bullshit. Hear me! Dere is no truth but de one truth, an' that is the truth of Jah Rastafari." -- Bob Marley, 1978
Don't use expletives, or even near expletives, when making genuine quotes,..... I didn't mean those kind of quotes!

Maurice said:
some very "zany",...might suit some of our younger members
=exactly how old are you, also that was a direct quote hehehhehehe, but the one in my sig is not from your web site.

I like this one. "Cherish your vision and your dreams as they are the children of your soul; the blueprints of your ultimate achievements."

-Napoleon Hill

That's pretty much what we all set out to do, at least those who are ambitious.

A man of all times and ages...

Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please.
Mark Twain

Back
Top Bottom