Now hear this!

Kalgatha said:
if you seriously don't know what lol is it stands for laugh out loud, but many ppl just use it to put everywere...

yeah your correct i missed a key bit of grammer

what is? lol

Bahawolf said:
Hes saying to sticky the thread so it stays at the top..
And technoman was asking what was sticky.. then laughed.

Thankyou! At least someone knows what im talking about

Pearls of wisdom...

The bottom line is while we do enjoy a good giggle now and then, it just pays to behave...

I havnt really come here since the blueshadowz switch over, so Ive really kind of fallen out of the whole cpu/aim scene. But since ive had some cpu questions i thought id come here. i will try to ge more community like.

BanChan said:
Dude Maurice, you made two threads about spamming, just stop. It's not going to stop the spammers.
Don't tell me to stop!!, I'll start as many threads as I want to, what is it with you?, most of the others are all for my views/statements, it's you that has to stop, ....stop sending me messages in this vein.

BanChan said:
Dude Maurice, you made two threads about spamming, just stop. It's not going to stop the spammers.
Maurice can make as many post's about spamming, as it takes to get the message across to a mob of drongo's, that think rules do not apply to them. So cut it out BanChan, consider this a warning... :mad:

Just because you're a moderator doesn't mean you should be able to create as many useless threads as you like. Warn me for what? Expressing my opinion? I'm just saying that the people that spam, do it for either advertizement or because they are mad. Not because they say "Oh hey it's a computer forum maybe they'll LET ME spam about eggrolls and beef" I mean, there are reasons for their spam. Just make ONE thread about spamming and make it a sticky, just because you're a moderator doesn't mean you shouldn't respect, or listen to the "minority member's" opinions. If this offends you oh mighty one with all the authority, then give me a warning.

BanChan said:
Just because you're a moderator doesn't mean you should be able to create as many useless threads as you like. Warn me for what? Expressing my opinion? I'm just saying that the people that spam, do it for either advertizement or because they are mad. Not because they say "Oh hey it's a computer forum maybe they'll LET ME spam about eggrolls and beef" I mean, there are reasons for their spam. Just make ONE thread about spamming and make it a sticky, just because you're a moderator doesn't mean you shouldn't respect, or listen to the "minority member's" opinions. If this offends you oh mighty one with all the authority, then give me a warning.
This is your second warning, keep going like this and you will have a two days ban, understand... :mad:

Please explain what I'm going WRONG. I mean I know that I'm disagreeing, but I'm just saying make it a sticky and lock the other spam thread up. It's not like it's going to combust the forum.

Back
Top Bottom