Bf2

The_Necromancer said:
My mom, (its a family PC) did not trust me, although my brother only know marginally more then me but hes is going to be a sophomore in college and I am only going to be a jonior in HS, My mom does not trust me hehheheheh, partly b/c i alway used to make myself an Admin can mess things up on our old Computer hehehehhehe

1:eek:cz BEST
2:cosair
3:curcial
-----KINGSTON------
4:mushkin,
5:geil,
6:g.skill
7:pqi
8:samsung
9:patriot NOT THE BEST

so its pretty good? its not like i need top of the line, i've been using shitty stock compaq ram now for like 2 years, and even did my o/c with it

CAS-2 is your best bet for speed and stability. You can do that in your BIOS advanced settings (alter RAM timings) if your BIOS allow you to do this.

OHH, i forgot about ballistix they are right below OCZ wait Ballistic is crutail ohh well, in my other post that ranks them, you can always just OC your ram to give it a lower Lat. But if you really want to go all out get OCZ

what about the kinston i was thinking about??.. on a scale of 1-10 how good would the ram i was thinking about buying be???

its only $130+HST each stick and i plan on getting 2 sticks to make 2GB total Memory

if not i'd have to wait at least 1 week to get other RAM

thats not even the best ram hahahahahha, thats a ripe off not very neweggish, must be kingston not knowing how to make anything.

Back
Top Bottom