Bf2

that would give me 2gb dual channel. and that should play that game perfectly. also wtf does CAS 3 mean?

cas basically means how fast each chip in the ram is accessed the lower the cas number the faster the ram and the better OC

money_man said:
dont forget my cpu is at 2.4ghz :D a little more than you, 200mhz more unless yours is o/c
Do you not think mine you be OCed? i am almost a Guru on Cf give me a break, lol its at like 2600 or something my brother did the OCing tho.

lol ur a guru and couldnt even OC ur own computer..lol j/k. anyway so cas is kinda like latency and those 2-3-3-6 numbers and such? how good is kingston ram?

zoomtm said:
cas basically means how fast each chip in the ram is accessed the lower the cas number the faster the ram
Isnt the lowest 2?? why the Bloody hell diod they pick 2 i would think they should have picked 1 or something, well maybe it has somthing to do with binary code? 1,0 = 2 digits? Does anyone know?

not mean but how good is kingston ram anyway, and couldnt i bring the timings down on the ram to give me lower latency?

yes those numbers...kingston ram is good. along with

pqi, mushkin, samsung, geil, g.skill, ocz, cosair, patriot, and curcial

money_man said:
lol ur a guru and couldnt even OC ur own computer..lol j/k. anyway so cas is kinda like latency and those 2-3-3-6 numbers and such? how good is kingston ram?
My mom, (its a family PC) did not trust me, although my brother only know marginally more then me but hes is going to be a sophomore in college and I am only going to be a jonior in HS, My mom does not trust me hehheheheh, partly b/c i alway used to make myself an Admin can mess things up on our old Computer hehehehhehe

1:eek:cz BEST
2:cosair
3:curcial
-----KINGSTON------
4:mushkin,
5:geil,
6:g.skill
7:pqi
8:samsung
9:patriot NOT THE BEST

Back
Top Bottom