Bf2

yeah, your GPU kicks the crap outta mine, and your CPU is addiquite, dont worry i am sure you will be able to play it at my resiultions!

no ram is dual channel...the dual channel kits are just ram that has been tested to work with each other. if you want a dual channel setup it will depend if your motherboard supports it or not. all you need is two identical sticks of ram and a compatable motherboard that is dual channel to have a dual channel setup..you DO NOT need a dual channel kit.

so then my NEO 4 PLATINUM SLI mobo which does support dual channel can use any 2 identical sticks in dual channel mode?

wait zoom go to mysterybyte.com and find me 2 sticks of good identical ram . that doesnt go over $250.00

given the limited variety there i would go with the Samsung/Infineon 512MB 400MHZ PC3200 DDR CAS-2.5, (Lifetime).

I would trust Kingston RAM. THeir Value RAM did a good job in OC tests which was surprising. Corsair or Kingston are the two I heavily favored. Crucial Ballistix I never tried, but they have low latency but costs too darn much.

Back
Top Bottom