Bf2

Frankly i think with a 6600GT you'll be bale to run it NEAR MAX. And really poeple that I talk to say it depends on the vaule of the ram. Now shadowing affects with a 6600gt would be as good. And I can see you beign able to run with max settings with 1 GB. 1 GB is a lot of memory even today. Frankly 1GB is ahead of the curve. Computer experts still say you'll be able to run games wiht 512 MB ram. However one day I might go 2 GBs.

so pretty much get the ram and not the video card yet...anyone know when the 6600gt's are changing to the 90nm core? i think september ill need a new card before tehn, ill be back with more ram choices

BF 2 is awasome at least the Demo, the real game looks awsome, there are weopans you can unlock and ranks you can progress on and metals you can earn it looks sweeeeeeet

ok well the local shop is outta DDR Dual Channel ram, so is staples/futureshop/robotnik. im outta options

try that link
doesnt work on mysterybytes site for some reason. what kind is it? how much and what section

arrrg, ok go to the web site. click on Components on the top, the click on memory on the side

Kingston 1GB - 400MHz PC3200 DDR CAS-3, (Lifetime) 138.00

ok but thats not dual channel ram..., if i bought two sticks of that could it work like dual channel?

Back
Top Bottom