New Computer Just Died On Me...

Kuberr

Daemon Poster
Well, as the topic says, my computer just shut down on me. The first thing I tried was to restart it, and it didn't seem to work. Then, after a few seconds, it started up, and shut down itself again. I was downloading Windows Updates at the time when it shut down. So I decided to open it up. I touched the hard drive, warm. I touched the CPU, or really the side of the heatsink, and it was rather hot, but easily bearable. then I touched the memory, damned cool.

So, what could've happened? I'm going to try starting it up again in a while, and I'll post back.

Okay, now, whenever I try and turn on the computer, it either lights up and dies on me, or it simply never turns on. It doesn't make any sense at all. Nothing's on the monitor either.

Just checked. Seem like enough. I plugged in the power cord after ,and it just started up again. Weird. Really, really weird.

Well, we'll see if it crashes again soon. I'll post back if anything else happens.

lol thats the weirdest thing i have ever heard, well im not sure what your problem could be, is your computer stored on carpet or on a desk?

Back
Top Bottom