cs source sucks

Yeah, tell us what you play on and maybe I'll give the server a try and tell you my results...

also i don't know if this would matter all too much for FPS but if it's lagging it might be your internet connection.

lol.... if you have dial up... than that really sucks. but if you have dsl or cable... than I have no idea... I have dsl and I get no lag at all.

If you want a resource hog, check out battlefield 2.

cs:s video settings do make a difference from lowest to max. it sounds like a misconfiguration or something correctable though.

he plays on dynasty alot. try that server out it lags alot sometimes, and lag does make ur fps drop, as soon as i join say inferno on the dynasty server i have about 20fps for like 30 secs and then BAAM back up to 80fps or so

my max fps is at 300, my internet connection is dsl high speed my ping is always very low, my rates and cmdrates are at default configs, tried changing them it made no difference, and finally changing settings from lowest to maximum does not make 1 fps difference. this game is just mentally retarted, im going to valves headquarters and blowing up the building. just a joke im not going to actually going to do that.

be careful with threats, disgruntled gamers are serious trouble. anyhoo i hope you can figure this out, sounds to me like some hardware is limiting you

does the dynasty server still use the same old ip? i have to check my favorites to see. i dont think there is a solution to my problem.

Back
Top Bottom