Can playing computer games too long kill you ? Yes

I agree. I may play 3 hours a dya if that. I prob sit on the compu 8 hours a day. But a lot of that is just chatting to friends, and researching and reading and so on and posting. On some days I may spend 14 or so hours a day.

I get bored of a game after like 2 hours. But warcraft 3 I was in one game for 2 hours.

:)

By the way, really bored and need a new game, can someone reccommend me one?

lhuser said:
It all depends on your body...was the guy healthy? We don't know!

Yes he was
Other than the fact that he was dead which is very unfortunate, he was perfectly health and there was nothing wrong with him.

Geeze..Didn't someone a while back die due to playing Everquest 24/7. The mom found him in his bedroom at his desk with EQ playing. I mean I played that game alot as well back in the days, I had a 70 Warrior with 374 days played on em. Thats 8976 hours, Which means the time I played playing this game I could have worked a FULL TIME job for OVER 3 years. Sad figures I know, Which is why I have nothing to do with MMPORPGS and games for that matter.

AmericanSensei

BanChan said:
I get bored of a game after like 2 hours. But warcraft 3 I was in one game for 2 hours.

:)

By the way, really bored and need a new game, can someone reccommend me one?

Age of Empires 3 when it comes out this Fall.

Yea, A guy killed himself because he met a girl in Everquest through chat, and became extremely attached to her, Well she broke it off if you will, and he killed himself..

AmericanSensei

Back
Top Bottom