USB to game port adaptor

THOR4LIFE

Beta member
Hello all, I am in a bit of a delima. I need to something that is going to take a USB plug, and change it to a male game port with screws. I guess my main question is does this even exist? And if it does, where can I buy it?

Thanks in advance,
Kevin

Not exactally. I'm thinking the USB is going to have to plug into the adaptor, and then have the male gameport on the other side. Sort of like the opposite of that one you gave me the link for.

No, it needs to be a 15 pin. With those adaptors, you are plugging in the game port, and having it come out via a USB. I need to plug in the USB, and have it come out via a game port. Here's a picture of the plug if it helps:
100_4407.jpg

I think he want the male one that can stick into the one that he's holding in the picture. I don't even think they exist. Lot of females though. Or, are you just using that cable for an example for what it looks like? If so, Lurks got the link to it.

D'oh, forgot about that. BUt I don't think they make a direct male DB15 port to USB. That gender changer would have to be the only solution so he's going to have to get two different parts to plug into his existing cable.

I am not sure whether they make the exact thing he needs in a single piece either. But that would get the job done for him.

Back
Top Bottom