about water cooling systems

I don't think theres any worries for adding a water cooling system, as long as you follow the instructions step by step. Companies know the risk of mixing water with PC so they won't screw you over on making a faulty unit. Are you planning on overclocking the crap out of your system? If not, stock cooling is perfect for all systems in general. Either that or you just want to have fun with water cooling.

eeej

im not sure, i just wanted to find the very best products, so if i do end up overclocking, i want to have the right stuff to do it. i want to be able to do anything i really want to do without having to spend too much more money afterwards (and i know how fast computer supplies change, so nobody has to add a comment about that):p

but water cooling isnt the very best, i think phase change cooling is but im not sure there may be one a little better.

lol or dril a hole in the back of ur deep freezer and connect it to the fan slot of a case so coold air is always blowing in:D

Water cooling is a good option if you want to get the most out of your computer. However, you should understand all risks and be careful when you do so. Don't rush ahead or skip any steps because it increases your chances of having a leak etc.

theres a water substitute that doesnt condust electricity so that if it leaks none of your computer will be damaged. costs $49.99 a bottle though thats USD prices. i found them on-line

air conditioning

i think ill definitely go w/ the air conditioning idea. it seems like a great idea, but i need to find out how first *do they sell tiny air conditioning systems for pc's? ive never seen any, if someone could send a link it would be great ;)

Back
Top Bottom