Do you...

Dishdog

Fully Optimized
1.Ok i have met one other person all my life that does this. this is a weird question but o well. do you keep your ketchup in the fridge? my family never puts it in the fridge, ever. ppl thinks it's really gross that i don't put it in the fridge,lol.

2.i don't know how many ppl eat this or something like it. do you heat up your alpha geti(it's alphabet pasta in tomato sauce) before you eat it or do you eat it cold. i eat it cold even though on the can it says to heat it. i have never met anyone else that eats it cold.

I know these are really weird questions,lol.

1. I actually have more than one bottle and one of them is in the fridge and one of them is not.

2. As for alphabet soup which I haven't had since i was like 7, I always had it warm because it was in the morning.

1. The open ones are in my fridge and if it's not open yet it stays in the cupboard.

2. I never ever in my life had alphabet soup. My mom is old school and loves to cook so she makes food :p

I have one in the fridge that we use and then one that isn't open which stays in my cabinet. I haven't ever had alphabet soup but whenever I used to eat that chef boyardee stuff or spaghetti-o's I would warm em up. My dad used to eat that stuff cold though and I couldn't understand why.

Yes, ketchup belongs in the fridge at our house. Alphabet soup was always hot. If it's Spaghetti O's, I can eat those cold. I still like the taste even though its designed for kids.

We should also add if you eat your pizzas cold or reheat them? You'll get a lot of people that will eat it both ways. When it's fresh, I'll eat it hot of course but once you stick it in the refrigerator, then I'm going to eat it cold. Mmmm..

I eat pizza when it's hot and then about an hour later I got back to the left overs and eat some more cold. I like it either way.

My friend doesnt like hot pizza, he always waits it out until the pizza is warm/cool and then eats it. Poor guy, when we were having a lil get together at my house everyone ate the pizza before he got to eat a slice, i had to order more and this time he took a slice and hid it, lol.

mr.monger said:
i always keep it in the fridge because it takes me like a year to finish a bottle lol

Exactly the reason why keeping in the fridge is a good method, especially if it's going to last you a year. Anything that is opened besides dry food need to go into the refrigerator to prevent bacterial growth.

Back
Top Bottom