No spamming

Brookfield

Golden Master
A warning to those people who obviouly join CF, just to flog things, this isn't a giant car boot sale, some of the items offered, could be termed "dodgy", just think before you display, if you are found to be spamming, you'll disappear very quickly, best to tip-toe away, leave quietly.

BanChan said:
Isn't this kind of obvious?
Yes it's obvious to you, me, & the majority of members, but you're missing the point, the object of me starting this thread, was to warn newcomers, who probably have a look round the site on arrival, including this, the Social Lounge.

Newcomers don't spam, only people that want to advertize and people that get tired of getting made fun of like "crazygamer" or whatever his name was that brutaly beat up his keyboard after everyone telling him how un-funny his little pictures were. It's not the new comers it's the idiots. This thread isn't going to stop spam.

BanChan said:
Newcomers don't spam, only people that want to advertize and people that get tired of getting made fun of like "crazygamer" or whatever his name was that brutaly beat up his keyboard after everyone telling him how un-funny his little pictures were. It's not the new comers it's the idiots. This thread isn't going to stop spam.
There are a lot of nebies that sign up just to spam. And then there are those newbies that sign up and see all the other spam and think that it may be ok....so they do it. Then there are those that have been banned and sign in as a newbie to try to hurt the forum because of some illconcieved notion that they were wronged. This causes all kinds of discord because all you see is lots of names being banned and all...not realizing that most are names of only one or two of the afore mentioned malcontents.
Whether this notice has any effect to stop any is unpredictable. But to look on the bright side....If it just stops one then there is that one we don't have to be concerned about.

BanChan said:
The member that was banned yesterday had eight usernames. :mad:

BanChan said:
You're wrong, as a mod, I regular scan most of the forums plus I get loads of reported posts, & it's there,right before my eyes, almost always the reported post is from a member who joined that day, or the day before, & he is spamming!

lurkswithin said:
There are a lot of nebies that sign up just to spam. And then there are those newbies that sign up and see all the other spam and think that it may be ok....so they do it. Then there are those that have been banned and sign in as a newbie to try to hurt the forum because of some illconcieved notion that they were wronged. This causes all kinds of discord because all you see is lots of names being banned and all...not realizing that most are names of only one or two of the afore mentioned malcontents.
Whether this notice has any effect to stop any is unpredictable. But to look on the bright side....If it just stops one then there is that one we don't have to be concerned about.

Yeh i totally agree come to spam and when they get blocked once they make more acounts saying why did i get blocked and more spam and then what was the point in coming??

Back
Top Bottom