Can playing computer games too long kill you ? Yes

Geeezzz. Why would his parents let him play so long?
This is tragic, but reallly really stupid. The kid played 10-12 hours daily when school finished.

I have had a day or 2 or playing 10-12 hours straight but never everyday. i don't like parents that let there kids do that. all it does is set them up for problems in the future.

Heh 10 to 12 hours playing a game staright holy mother of god. There are days when I may get bored and play 3 or so hours of CS staright. But you get bored. Or there was one time when I play CS:CZ for about 13 hours from 8PM to 9AM but thats rare. But i've never heard of somthng like that. I'm sure if it was common we'd have more stories about it. Bet it was just a freak accident where several factors lined up perfectly to cause this.

I can play a game at tops for an hour.. or maybe two if it is really fun. I just can't sit still for more then 2 hours... I'm a very social person... I hardly play games anymore....

For that long? He probably didn't even get a drink of anything.

he probably had a waitress bringing stuff to him and usuing the empty cups to dispose of his feces in

All gameing has had a type of trigger for epilepsy. Even back when they first started with pacman and the likes. It just doesn't have that adverse of an affect on all the people. This is similar to motion sickness and sometimes is confused for it but in reallity it is a mild case of epilepsy. This has been known to trigger tragic reactions in those that are diagnosed as epileptic.

Back
Top Bottom