Restart BIOS???

solamisandwich

Solid State Member
is there any way to reset the bios manually without booting. i think mest up something big. my computer turns on, all fans come on, etc except that now my monitor acts as if it isnt plugged in.

removing the power from the computer and removing the CMOS battery would do...have you played with a setting in your BIOS?

yes i have.-------i dont remember exactly because its been about a week since my monitor stopped working. i think it was some sort of RAID periferals. there were like 15 different settings for PCI slots or something like that. it was under "Integrated Periferals" (http://www.digital-daily.com/motherboard/dfi-nf3-250gb-lanparty/index04.htm)
in my bios. Im a new learner. i guess you have to make mistakes to learn. --- maybe my card is fried.

Do you have intergraded video. maybe you turned it on and it looking for your montior in the wrong place.

that is an idea. i didnt think about that. but can that be selected in the bios??? i know how to do it from the desktop. but the thing is that when i put all those raid slot things on manual my system restart and did what i explained. no monitor. although thanks for the tip ill go plug in my tv and see what happens.

ok got it working. i pulled the battery and reinserted it,. what it was was that i set all my IRQ periferals to manual PCI devices. dont know what that is but i wont do it agian. my boyfriend gets home from business today and i was getting nervous. thanks guys for the help.

Back
Top Bottom