thanks guys

technoman2

Fully Optimized
Ok I have been reading my post and I didn't know I had so much support and people wanting me to stay. Thank a lot guys I will be sending a PM thanking you all personally (may take a while).

If its ok I would like to return after reading my post. I could not believe how much people wanted me to stay i thought i would get no replies and after having a break for a while it made be realise what a great forum I was missing.

I am going to try and be more helpful around here to make up for messing you around (saying i am leaving then returning) and it would be selfish for me to leave now. *tilts head in shame*

One more thing thanks jac006 for fighting for me you're a really great friend.

YAY!!!!!!!!!! i knew you would come back :D what actually happened to make you want to leave?

welcome back :D you need to change your sig though...

YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

As mark has said…What went wrong really? You don't have to tell, the main thing is…YOUR BACK!!! :p

A very *very* welcome back
Don't doubt yourself again, you are very helpful, don't forget that…
Just because it may seem you don't get a lot of thank you's and etc(you don't get anof I think so, it goes for everyone, mods and all)
You all are so helpful..
Doesn't mean that your not wanted or anything like that…Very much the opposite

Im glad you made your mind up :D

yeah thanks i will not i love this place i am here to stay! lol i am still sending PMs to thank everyone who replyed to my post but that 25 limit is making it a longer task!

Back
Top Bottom