How to make JetAudio my Defult player?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jim1

BSOD
Hi everyone
i have all recent updates of my media players such as windows media player 10 and so but how do i make Jetaudio my defult player i have chosen it to be my Defult player but all my music still plays in win media player?
Thanks for replies.

You can just select what kind of media player tha tyou use to play your music by right clicking and selecting open with can't you?
By the way, it jetaudio good? Some members have tried it but i'm not sure if i know their overall opinion on it yet.

Hi dyserq
yes i know you can by right click but this is a pain in the ass realy theres gotta be a way to set it permantly dont you think?

and i would recomend you to download JetAudio because its the best Media player ive ever used and even better its free.
Try it out for yourself and tell me what you think of it.
Heres where you can download it from.

http://www.stagepass.com/download/jetaudio.html

I just noticed that when installing you it says on a selection panel whether you want Jetaudio to be default players for a few music type files, it also said that you could change it later. its a shame that i can't see the mp3 format :(

actually you can ... it was on the next screen don't knwo why that happened :S

For me, its set to default but it asks me what program to open it with.

Just realized.. Jetaudio Pro has the MP3 encoding.

I think that i have it
You just need to the preferences of jetAudio and then file type association under the file type heading and then select which one ... i haven't tried this but it seems logical.

right click on your music files and make sure that the box that says "always use selected programs to play this kind of file" is checked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom