CS:S vs. dad

Status
Not open for further replies.
BanChan said:
I know, I'm just saying I do, and Lurk, I see no way this could look like a fight in any way, I appologize if someone got "hurt" somehow but whatever.

Look.. i'm just saying it is better to be safe then sorry. It is like driving a BMW 7 through LA, and leaving the keys in the car and the doors open... ok.. there is a chance your car won't get stolen.. but do you really want to take that chance?

................ Like I said, DO NOT TAKE MY ADVICE. I said that in my post before, I don't know why you're still talking about how what I'm doing is going to effect anyone.

thanx guys for all your help...i think i got my dad convinced...well...maybe not convinced..but he will "allow" it ... thanx again

The edge of what? I said DON'T TAKE MY ADVICE, and Gian keeps on going on about some horrible metaphor about a BMW in L.A. which is a hoprrible stereotype to begin with anyways.

BanChan said:
The edge of what? I said DON'T TAKE MY ADVICE, and Gian keeps on going on about some horrible metaphor about a BMW in L.A. which is a hoprrible stereotype to begin with anyways.

Oh be quiet. Horrible metaphor? you know how many cars are stolen in this city every year? It isn't funny. It isn't a stereotype either.

BanChan consider yourself warned you keep it up you'll have a couple of days off.

I have now locked this post...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom