trying to find out what to buy

jcon891

Daemon Poster
hi everyone, im trying to find someone reliable to guide me in what to get for my computer:confused:. i am looking for parts to a good graphic design/ animation computer but i dont know how compatibility works with the parts. i have made up my mind on getting a thermaltake case for the computer, so it would have to fit in that. http://www.thermaltake.com/xaserCase/Damier/v5000d.htm *here is the chassis*:)

(dont worry, i know how to actually make the computer once i have the parts):cool:

oh, and what i need is a motherboard, processor, graphics card (a good enough one to animate on *with maya*), sound card, power supply, cd and dvd burners, ram, and i cant think of whatever else i need, basically everything to make a computer

I think that if you hang on for a bit there will be someone around to kind of help you through the parts. But you do need to supply them with a little more info
Like price range and your preferences to type of hardware software.
that sort of thing.

oh sorry

ya, sorry haha,

i am very much willing to spend anywhere from $3000-$4000

and as for my preferences to hardware, i am not exactly sure lol

i guess people could give me suggestions as to what they have found reliable in the past and aid me in finding good parts:confused:

forgot something

alright i forgot something in original post:

If you could, please look for the most reasonable prices, but the best products. dont think youll be doing all the work finding this stuff, cuz i am with you guys lol. ill be working as much if not more than you on finding this stuff.:cool:

WOW BIG BUDGET!!
with that big of a budget you can get pretty much top of the line stuff!

I will report back with a list tomorrow... SINCE ITS MY BDAY WOOO

jcon89 use the edit button in the future.

the first question is what CPU do you want(AMD or intel)?

Happy B Day

HAPPY BDAY MAN

I would like an intel :D

oh, and this budget will take me a while to save up., i am only a teenager so i cant really just pull it out of my account and go, ive been saving for a while, and im trying to be cautious about spending, while buying the very best products at the same time :cool:

Back
Top Bottom