CS:S vs. dad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahhah good stuff, I don't have a anti-virus, or a firewall, and I download stuff off p2p 24/7 and I leave my computer on 24/7, right now it's been on for

4 days 8 hours and 55 min 18 sec

I've never gotten a virus, never had to reformat my computer, viruses only happen if you literally have the IQ of 4, you have to practically install it yourself. And for the record I haven't had a firewall or anti-virus for a year and a half.

My brother had six trojan horses, several viruses and some key loggers.. because he didn't have anti-virus, a firewall and other stuff. It is not wise to not have firewall or anti-virus. You don't know if someone is stealing your bandwidth.

Bad advice, and luck just isn't appropriate.

Gian, I know they aren't stealing my bandwidth for a fact because I have this system metric thingy on my desktop that shows the down/up load speed at all times. And yeah don't take my advice, I'm just gangster like that. Seriously, don't take my advice.

BanChan said:
Gian, I know they aren't stealing my bandwidth for a fact because I have this system metric thingy on my desktop that shows the down/up load speed at all times. And yeah don't take my advice, I'm just gangster like that. Seriously, don't take my advice.

I'm just saying it is faulty advice. My brother had his computer totally hijacked.

I know, I'm just saying I do, and Lurk, I see no way this could look like a fight in any way, I appologize if someone got "hurt" somehow but whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom