whats going on here?

humm...thats what i thought too...ohh well...hes gone...srry setishock...i didn't know he was actually scamming you :eek:

YAYA.... :D Welcome Back :p
How was the hoil's?

And yes hella alot of spammers, alot of locked threads, not being a bore'n forum thats for sure...keeps ya occupied!
So technoman has left for good has he? awww :( A huge lost....
So a very alive forum it has been, but you dont expect everything in life to go smooth sailing do ya, just like cf..... :p

geek_gal said:
YAYA.... :D Welcome Back :p
How was the hoil's?

And yes hella alot of spammers, alot of locked threads, not being a bore'n forum thats for sure...keeps ya occupied!
So technoman has left for good has he? awww :( A huge lost....
So a very alive forum it has been, but you dont expect everything in life to go smooth sailing do ya, just like cf..... :p

thanx, hols were good, i put in a thread about them, dolphins are great :D, how you been this week?

and yeah, technoman is a great loss to this forum... he was an excellent member here...

mark thorpe said:
thanx, hols were good, i put in a thread about them, dolphins are great :D, how you been this week?

and yeah, technoman is a great loss to this forum... he was an excellent member here...

Ill read that thread properly actually didn have much time before..Dolphins are beautiful, that would be pretty amazing to watch them..awww

Ill let u no about my week, i no, i no i gotta get onto all those pm's i owe ya, im slack... :p

I really hope technoman comes back, :( when hes ready of course..

mark thorpe said:
technoman has left.

i have sorted my self out and have returned .. i created a post in this forum.

Yeah i was wondering why a lot of posts have been locked maybe because we have more moderators then ever or we are getting a lot of SPAM

Back
Top Bottom