Dad

Nik00117 said:
I have to rant somwhere. My dad is not the most logical thinker on this planet. He has made some pretty abvious technology mistakes in his past. Today had to be the funniest. I was taking pictures of my desktop (about to post them) earlier that day he had told me not to mess with his ditigal. So I did it anyways. Well I was walking into his office to host the pictures. He caught me and said son what did I tell ya? I went what he went let me see that camara. So he took the carma and go son you took pictures so i'm going delete the pictures. So I was going to tell him not to. But he said no no he is the adult he knows what he is doing. So I let him go on. After he had deleted I went dad. He went yes. I went you know those pictures of our six flags trip and the trip to the beach that you took the pictures of. He went yea. I went did you save them. He went um no. I went well then you just deleted them cause they were on that memory card. Just had to rant it out somewhere.

LOL, That is so so funny, one of the funnyest things of heard today...
I agree with nik, the point dont matter, its the fact that parents always think there right.....And dont always listen to there children when they really do need to!...

But yeah naughty boy for not listening to your dad :p haha
Dont worry i dont listen to my 'rent'(s) either, so go you! :D
Most teens dont, so i think that were us teens got the rep for being 'jerks' and all those nasty names eh..?!

Just like my mom... *sigh* she is so intolerant of the me using the comp. She could literally fry the cpu everytime I'm on the computer. It really sucks. She goes down to the garage and threatens to switch off the power to the house, or I have to get off the comp... having been on for only 30 minutes... argh!

Lol disobeying is good sometimes.... kinda like when parants say put on a jumpr its cold, thats them not you

crazyman143 said:
wow that's pretty strict computer hours you've got lol

Yeah, my mom thinks comps are evil and radiate uv light that will cause me to have cancer later in life... *sigh*

My mom hates computer. Even though every night from midnight to about 1:30 she is playing pinchole on yahoo.

So your dad didn't throw a fit with you at all? Seems like he took it pretty well considering the pictures of your trip to Six Flags were deleted as well.

jac006 said:
Yeah, my mom thinks comps are evil and radiate uv light that will cause me to have cancer later in life... *sigh*

Same here! I hate it when they talk about it

Back
Top Bottom