london bombings?

i mean terrorist activities, they are still criminaly active, but as far as i know the IRA have not taken part in any terrorist activities.

just wondering gian, why did you come back here? you said on CTF that you werent posting here anymore...

mark thorpe said:
i mean terrorist activities, they are still criminaly active, but as far as i know the IRA have not taken part in any terrorist activities.

just wondering gian, why did you come back here? you said on CTF that you werent posting here anymore...

Eh they are committing acts of terrorism in Colombia. I'm talking about the Real IRA too, a small faction of the IRA.

I came back here because it is my own decision and choice. It isn't any of your concern. And CTF? Hahahah....

he didn't say he didn't say it ... he just said it was his choice and you don't need to know about it

wombats right...srry about that...didn't mean anything rudely or nuthing...but back to the thread topic...i've allready posted my thoughts...but i will again say im srry for all the lives lost in this horrible incident

Back
Top Bottom