london bombings?

lurkswithin said:
Gian,
This is the last warning, Knock it off. It is political..it is not your politics and no one is trying to make it so but you.
This is not up for debate. The discussion here is what is happening in england and about how our friends there are taking it and holding up. Now get it back on track or I will give you some more time off.
Is that understood ?

I knew someone who was nearly killed in this attack. A very good friend of mine of three years. So don't go after me for trying to respect the victims.

my feelings have been badly hurt. I hope you guys are happy.. i'll withdraw from this thread. Goodbye :(

I'm certainly not happy that people were nearly killed,

the point I think was trying to be made, is this attack is deply rooted in religion and politics...

but this thread is not.

this is sickning. I was watching bbc world yesterday like i always do and they shoulwed video clips of the anarchists and they are a bunch of physcos, then this london bombing, like 33 dead 4 explosions on subways and a bus. Who does these things, While the 8 are trying to solve world issues you get people like this killng people. Why would someone do this.

Edit: I've taken the profanity out of this post...

root said:
I'm certainly not happy that people were nearly killed,

the point I think was trying to be made, is this attack is deply rooted in religion and politics...

but this thread is not.

That is exactly the point! Sorry I wasn't any plainer.

to whoever said that everyone in Iraq doesn't want us there and we need to get out, i know about 7 ppl that live close to me/go to church with me and they all have been over to Iraq...they all say that the ppl in Iraq are glad, gracious, and exited that they are over there. they said that the ppl even make food for them and give them a heads up when there about to get attacked. they said that the ppl that are fighting them are the remnants of Sudamn's (like my spelling? lol) branch of loyalists that have alot of money left and hire mercs from Saudi Arabia and other neighboring countries.

But about the subject of this thread it is very sad and upsetting. i can slightly emphazise w/ you ... my dad works in the federal building and like 2or3 years ago there was a bomber that bombed the Oaklahoma federal building...when he was caught he was angry b/c....well...i don't exactly know ... all i know is that he was planning on bombing the Arkansas federal building the next day when he was caught....that kinda gave us a scare b/c thats were my dad works...but...now that i think about it it really isn't that simalier...just reminded me of it....

I agree. Frankly the avg user soidler will prob be kind, and giving to the iraqis. I know when ym dad was ina coutry (forgot name) he said the locals loved them. one dollar is WORTH A LOT OVER THERE. And A lot of the time soilders woulg give beggers, and so on food, and money, and if we had a president like saddam. And iraq took him down I promise you I wouuldn't be killing or wishing his soilders dead well he tried to free us.

Im not going to the games in 2012, it makes me sick to know that people are stupid to do this to our world.

Giancarlo said:
Real IRA? I can't say. The MO looks the same.

the IRA have been inactive for years... Al-Qaeda is a much more likley source for the bombings...

ive read through the news reports, and it looks pretty bad.
londonmap.GIF

The Real IRA IS NOT INACTIVE. In fact they have been alleged to do dealings in Colombia. Anyways, I no longer think it was them. I do think it was Al Qaeda.

Back
Top Bottom